Monday, October 06, 2008

Off-Season Training Programs

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that my schedule has opened up quite a bit as I'm transitioning into full-time college student! That being said, I have more openings to take clients for online training. My featured service is off-season training programs.

Here's a rundown of the service. Please contact me if you're interested in getting started or learning more!

Off-Season Programs
Don't let your competition get the better of you. Continue working hard and smart by optimizing your training and nutrition for the most effective off-season. Plans focus on bringing up lagging body parts to balance out symmetry while staying relatively lean. Periodization will be used for the best results.

Individual Services
Off-Season Diet - $100 first month, $50 thereafter
Off-Season Training - $100 first month, $50 thereafter
Off-Season Supplements - $20 first month, $10 thereafter

Package Combos
Diet/Training/Supplements - $210 first month, $95 thereafter
Diet/Supplements - $110 first month, $55 thereafter
Diet/Training - $190 first month, $90 thereafter

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.