Saturday, June 24, 2006

End of Week Check-In

1 Week of prep down for Team U, 3 weeks to go. My new goals for this show will push my limits in all aspects - physically, mentally, and emotionally - but I can't do anything less than 110% without feeling completely satisfied when I'm standing on stage in NY on July 14.

*Updated Sun, June 25*
Weight Today: 137.4 lbs.
Loss this Week: .6 lbs.
New Goal Weight: 134.0 (by July 6)
Weeks to Goal Weight: 2
Weekly Loss Goal: 1.7 lbs.
Next Week's Goal Weight: 135.7 lbs.

I know it's a high number to lose in 1 week, especially while already being very lean, but I have to try and tighten up my glutes & hamstrings as much as possible.

As for diet, my overall calories have slightly decreased - basically, not as high on my carb up days, and some slightly lower protein days. Combined with an increase in training (number of routine practices, plus cardio) it should give me a big enough deficit to continue dropping bodyfat.

Once I talk to my nutritionist, we will finalize my diet numbers for the coming weeks so that I can tighten up and present a crisper physique at Team.

Here are a few pics from Jr Nationals weekend... I did a photoshoot with Gene X Hwang (FTVideo) . The other photos are from JC Lopez' site, HardFitness.
















No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.