Friday, May 12, 2006

End of Week Check-In (May 12)

Weeks Out: 5 (Jr. Nationals), 9 (Team Universe)
Weeks Complete: Diet-7; Training-11
Starting Weight: 152.0 lbs.
Today's Weight: 145.4 lbs.
Total Loss This Week: 2.9 lbs.
Total Loss to Date: 6.6 lbs.
Estimate Left to Goal: 6.4 lbs.

Estimate Goal Weight: 139 lbs.
Average Weekly Loss Goal: 2.0 lbs.

Things are kicked into high gear and it's crunch time! I am on lock-down for the month of May, and I have 5 weeks left to get into the best condition of my life! I know I can easily match my previous condition, but to place top 3 in a field of about 30 girls, I will have to beat my own personal best. I've already put on about 4 lbs. of muscle during my December-February off-season, so that was very successful. Now, to just stay on track and bring my body in exactly where I want it to be. My goal is to be a little tighter than I was for Nationals last year, particularly in my hamstrings and lower abs, and to get more quad separation as well. I am tracking perfectly towards my goal, so it's just a matter of time and patience, as well as sticking to my diet and training my tail off! :)

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.