Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Am I Dieting or What?!

As I sit here and enjoy my pizza cracker Combos, I type about the realization that if I am going to diet, I am doing it all or none. Just by telling myself I have some leeway, I take it every chance I can get. This is wasting my time - wasting the time I spend shopping, planning, preparing and cooking perfectly proportioned meals... to blow it away with a cheat at the end of the day. Very frustrating indeed. So I am in the process of re-evaluating my diet numbers and mentally preparing myself to dive head-first into my strict competition diet plan. I have plenty of time - 17 weeks to lose about 15 lbs. - but doing it slow and easy is for me the best way, as I've found out in the past when leaving it to "crunch time." NO FUN at all, trust me! So I will start anew with baseline weight, bodyfat, and diet on Monday. In the meantime, I will get used to eating clean and planning the time for food preparation once again. This is also the end of my 2nd active rest/intensity training week, so new diet will accompany a spankin' new program. Gotta gear myself up for this mess!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.