Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Low Carbs!

Tuesday - Feeling "fluttery" today... or hypoglycemic. Not sure why, but I ate a bit of oatmeal just now before I head out to gymnastics to practice my routine. This will be a long, intense practice to really work my conditioning. Only one workout today.

Diet should end up being around 90g carbs, and the usual 25-30g fat and 150-160g protein.

Wednesday - Slow day (work-wise) today, so I should be able to lift and run. Will try doubling up to single workout session like I did on Monday. I actually like it and it saves time, too.

Thursday - Will be another intense routine practice day.

Friday - Will be legs and afternoon gymnastics.

Sunday - LOOOOONG run with Dave. We will shoot for 8 miles. This will be our last long run before RACE DAY, which is the following Sunday - April 6!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.