Friday, March 28, 2008

Breakthrough!

Yay, I finally broke through my rut today... and am down almost a full pound. New weight is 145.9 and I'd like to be in the 144's before week's end. No leniency or time to spare... if I want to get to 135 in 5 weeks I've got to be right on the money with the diet. Once I get in it 100%, there's no stopping me! And I have a feeling I'm there right now. I'll report back on my weight early next week, but I expect to be down another 1-2 lbs. by Tuesday.

Today is Leg training in an hour, then gymnastics this afternoon, both sandwiched between two clients. This morning, I was up at 4:30am to attend my Friday AM Coaches Council bible study. Today is also Dave's birthday, so I came home from council and made him french toast with sourdough bread and real maple syrup. Tonight I'll bake him a peanut butter chocolate cake - but none for me!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.