Monday, February 22, 2010

And 5 Months Later!

Wow, where do I begin? Sorry to leave everyone hanging out there like that... my wonderful son entered the world 2 1/2 weeks early, on October 24, 2009. He is my light and my life. My world has been turned upside down, and I love it. By far the most life-changing event in my thirty years on earth, I love being a mom in so many ways. My husband and I are doing very well, and little boy is growing and thriving more and more each day.

Now, the challenge of being a good mom, wife, homemaker, student, writer, coach/trainer, business owner, Christian, runner, fitness competitor, comes into play. With that comes my next announcement: I will be starting a new blog! I will still be posting in this blog, more personal and informal stuff. My new blog will be a reflection of my life experiences, worldview and long-term goals. It will encompass more of the essence of "me." I will post the blog link up here so you guys can continue to keep tabs on me there, too. I hope to offer some insight and humor to women who can relate to me in any of the above areas.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

fantastic news!!!!! cannot wait to see the new blog and hopefully getr some great insight on how you juggle everything!!

Personal Trainer CT said...

Congratulations! This is such an exciting time in your life, it's amazing how you're balancing everything. I know it's been a while since your post, but I'm interested to see how you've dealt with the change! I own a personal training facility and am a trainer in CT, so I see people who run into life interuptions all the time! Always interested to see how people deal with change! Thanks for the insight! Feel free to visit our website, www.horizonpt.com anytime!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.