Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This Week's Workouts

Gotta post it all to solidify it into my schedule! I've had a tough time making all my workouts lately... not finding time or simply making excuses. I may switch to morning workouts next week just to be sure something doesn't "come up" later in the day. Gotta train!!!

11/24 Mon: PM - Quads & Abs
11/25 Tue: AM - Routine Practice (75 min.); PM - Hams & Calves
11/26 Wed: AM - Chest & Tris; PM - Cardio (outdoor run)
11/27 Thu: AM - Cardio (leaf-raking?)
11/28 Fri: AM - Back & Biceps; PM - Cardio (leaf-raking or treadmill intervals)
11/29 Sat: AM - Power & Shoulders

And there it is! Thursday is my normal rest day, just a clarification - I am not taking it off due to Thanksgiving. I do want to make sure & get all my training in this week, cardio included, to minimize the effects of the added calories. I also plan on getting right back on track with diet on Friday to pick up where I left off.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! I, too, kept up with my workouts and they ROCKED! I completely let go of my diet on Thursday afternoon and evening, then got back to the plan on Friday. But would you believe it? My daughter's b-day party was today and I cheated again. Oh, well. Whaddya do. GET BACK TO THE PLAN! Thanks for continuing to motivate and inspire me. HUGS!!!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.