Friday, September 26, 2008

ABCD... Follow Me!

Do you remember The Letter People from PBS, circa 1984? Well, if so, that's where this blog post title came from.

Anyway, I'm excited to let you all know that you can now become a follower of my blog by clicking the "Follow Me" link directly to the right under my profile.

Once you become a follower, you can simply receive my blog updates directly into your profile, eliminating the need to have to bookmark the site and remember to come back and check for updates.

Subscribe to This Blog
Or, if you always use your My Yahoo or My Google page, you can receive a daily feed by subscribing with the orange box icon and link at the top right of the page.

All of Alissa's Info, Updates, Pics, Articles
In addition, it's a one stop shop for all of my sites on the web. Check out my Links to the right to view my personal website, team site, sponsors, various community pages and blogs on the web. It's all here!

I hope you'll join me and thanks for reading!

xoxo
Lissa

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.