Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm on Prevention.com!


Hey everyone! Many of you know that I am switching business gears and focusing more on my career as a freelance health and fitness writer. I've been writing for the past six years, but just really started marketing it and pursuing more frequent work.

One of my latest opportunities is a Prevention.com Buzz Community Contributor (aka Prevention Maven). I am part of a network of women writers who are into health and fitness and are independent staff to Prevention.com. I am very excited about this new opportunity - to promote my writing, to educate others on health and fitness, and to be part of this great community Prevention.com is building. There are tons of resources here; I invite you to check 'em out!

My Blog on Prevention.com

My Prevention Community Main Page

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.