Thursday, May 08, 2008

Looking Good, Feeling Crappy!

Something's going right, because I feel like garbage! The new carb-cycling plan and slightly higher calories is working fantastically. My metabolism is kicking up and I am down another 1/2 lb. (Goal is 139 by Saturday morning, got 1.5 lbs. to go!) Practiced posing today with Heather (she's competing in tall class Figure) and am very happy with the fast progress I've made between last week and this week. Lines in quads and hip flexors are deeper, waist is smaller and tighter, shoulders and arms are tighter and fuller, and glutes/hams are smaller and tighter.

The new changes I made to my routine are working out great. I ran through it twice today on I don't know what energy, and it was nearly flawless both times through. I have yet to try it with the newly sped-up music; that will be done Saturday morning. Only 9 days to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love your blog and physique. Just moving the business into Florida and the tri-state region. Hope yours is doing well and that you reach your goals. Thanks so much for sharing. Big Ed

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.