Monday, April 14, 2008

Update

Training went great last week! I'm still feeling a-OK (no signs of overtraining) so I'm kicking it up again this week. On Friday, I'll be heading to Delaware for my final training session with my fitness coach, Tracey Greenwood.

Mon: AM - Back; PM - 4 mile run (36:34)
Tue: AM - Routine (60 min.); PM - Gymnastics class (90 min.)
Wed: AM - Legs; PM - 3-4 mile run
Thu: AM - Routine; PM - Sprints (~25 min.)
Fri: PM - Routine w/ Tracey (90 min.)
Sat: AM - Shoulders/Chest
Sun: PM - Posing Class (90 min.)
*Might add in another run on Sat or Sun depending on how I feel.

Strict diet again this week. I did go up to about 1000 cals Saturday and 1200 Sunday. For the rest of this week I'll cycle between 850 and 1050 every 2-3 days.

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.