Monday, February 25, 2008

Weight & Date Schedule

OK, here I am at 10 weeks out from the NPC Pittsburgh. I did some number crunching and found that I need to follow the below chart to meet my goal:

-Fri. Feb. 22 – 149.1 lbs.
-Lose 1.45 lbs. per week to reach goal of 135 lbs.
Feb. 29 – 147.6
Mar 7 – 146.2
Mar 14 – 144.7
Mar 21 – 143.2
Mar 29 – 141.7
Apr 4 – 140.3
Apr 11 – 138.8
Apr 18 – 137.4
Apr 25 – 135.9 (Start Peak Week)

Definitely a do-able goal (1.45 per week). I just need to stay focused all week long. The season officially kicked off this past weekend with the Ironman show in California, and this coming weekend is the Arnold Classic. I am excited and fired up about the 2008 season and can't wait to show everyone the changes I've made!

5 comments:

Visionquester said...

Hi Alissa,
I think this is wonderful that you keep your log public. Now for the question: Do you believe that your metabolism has been affected by your low calorie diet? I am asking because I am entering my second season of figure comp. and feel like it is much harder this time around to get rid of the fat. Am I nuts?

Thanks,
~C. Herndon

Lissa said...

You're welcome! In answer to your question, I think it can be, so I take measure to ensure that doesn't happen. Eating food makes your metabolism faster, and I like eating, so it's a win-win combo for me! :) Seriously, I do have to make sure my clients are eating enough in the off-season to 1)make gains and 2)keep their metabolism up so that when they begin dieting again they don't stall out too early. This also is largely dependent on how long you are dieting. (i.e. 3 months versus 5 months)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alissa,

I think u look wonderful .. I am 52 and find that I HAVE TO DIET LONGER... age thyroid etc... I saw ur comment about the American Gladiators.. GO FOR IT SWEETIE.. you only go around ONCE and make it the best you can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an inspiration !!!

goooooo Steelers!

Lissa said...

Thanks so much! I may try for Gladiators in the fall. The timing was off for this season two. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. Best wishes in all you do!

-Alissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reply! I indeed did diet too long last time.

~C.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.