Wednesday, November 07, 2007

8.5 Days Out... I am ready!

This has been the best prep experience in my 5 years of competing. I am calm, relaxed, composed and poised to rock the stage in Dallas! I know many of us Type A's get the "more is better" mindset and I did nearly the opposite this year... taking rest days when I should train, adding in carbs when I felt I needed them and eating "forbidden" foods up to 2 weeks out. Well, I will be presenting my most complete, conditioned physique, best presentation, and by far most entertaining, difficult and energetic fitness routine. All while ENJOYING the process (as much as one can enjoy a process such as this!). I have made some big changes this year and I'm pretty sure they will serve me well in the eyes of the judges, but even if not I am very happy and satisfied with all the hard work and improvements that year off garnered me. And, I am proud to say I am doing it as a 100% natural athlete!

No comments:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.